Health and Wellness
- Employees are eligible for Health Care Benefits if working a minimum of forty hours and considered full-time.
- Health Care Benefits for employees begin after three months of employment with the company.
- The company offers health care insurance, as well as vision and dental.
Life insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
- Fitzmaurice Community Services, Inc. pays full cost of life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment benefits to all full-time employees.
Employees who are hired and scheduled to work forty hours are eligible for short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 403(b) Plan
- All employees who have reached their 21st birthday and work 20 hours or more a week, are eligible to participate in the 403(b) Plan.
- Employees may contribute between 1-15% of your annual compensation on a before-tax basis, up to IRS maximums.
- Employees may contribute up to 10% of your annual compensation to the plan on an after-tax basis.
- Fitzmaurice Community Services, Inc. will match up to 8% of every before-tax dollar you invest in the plan.
- Leave Time
- Holiday Time – Each full-time program staff employee is entitled to eight paid holidays per calendar year. Details of holiday pay & holiday days off are referenced in the Employee Manual.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employees are eligible for the Preferred Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The staff consists of professional clinical counselors who have expertise in dealing with such issues as depression, marital problems, alcohol or drug abuse, job stress, financial crisis, anxiety, family problems and relationship issues.
- Tuition Reimbursement the agency offers tuition reimbursement for all full-time employees who have completed one year of successful employment.
- Employee Referral Bonus – Employees that are not responsible for hiring will receive a referral bonus of $100.00. This will be issued after the hired employee has completed three months of satisfactory employment.
- Quality of Life Benefits
- Credit Union
- Discount Movie Tickets
- BJ’s Membership
- Social Events
- Community Involvement
- Committee Participation
- Volunteer Opportunities