Health and Wellness
- Employees are eligible for Health Care Benefits if working a minimum of thirty hours and considered full-time.
- Health Care Benefits for employees begin after three months of employment with the company.
- The company offers health care insurance, as well as vision and dental.
Life insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
- Fitzmaurice Community Services, Inc. pays full cost of life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment benefits to all full-time employees.
Employees who are hired and scheduled to work forty hours are eligible for short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 403(b) Plan
- All employees who have reached their 21st birthday and work 20 hours or more a week, are eligible to participate in the 403(b) Plan.
- Employees may contribute between 1-15% of your annual compensation on a before-tax basis, up to IRS maximums.
- Employees may contribute up to 10% of your annual compensation to the plan on an after-tax basis.
- Fitzmaurice Community Services, Inc. will match up to 6% of every before-tax dollar you invest in the plan.
- Leave Time
- Holiday Time – Each full-time program staff employee is entitled to eight paid holidays per calendar year. Details of holiday pay & holiday days off are referenced in the Employee Manual
- Tuition Reimbursement the agency offers tuition reimbursement for all full-time employees who have completed one year of successful employment.
- Employee Referral Bonus – Employees that are not responsible for hiring will receive a referral bonus of up to $300.00. This will be issued after the hired employee has completed three months of satisfactory employment.
- Quality of Life Benefits
- Credit Union
- BJ’s Membership
- Social Events
- Community Involvement
- Committee Participation
- Volunteer Opportunities