Representative Payee Services – Working together with the Individual & Family
Individuals residing in one of our residential programs or their family may request that FCS act as their representative payee for Social Security payments and this service is included as a part of our service at no charge.
Community members may also request this service through their local Social Security office.
- The needs are determined for day to day living – rent, utilities, recreation, etc…
- FCS manages checking and savings accounts, pensions, bonds, certificates of deposit, assets, real estate, legal settlements, etc…
- Work together to learn how to save money after needs are met and grow the funds saved.
- Help the beneficiary to complete disability reviews and re-determinations of Social Security eligibility.
Agency with Choice Services
- Process all necessary fiscal employee-related paperwork
- Pay the support service workers based on time sheets and mileage logs
- Withhold, file, and pay taxes for the support workers and provide them with wage statements
- Monitor the spending to make sure that it is being done within the parameters set by the Individual Supports Coordinator
- Provide monthly statements
- Submit bills to the ODP for provider reimbursement